ROTATING SOLAR PANEL PROJECTS.
This system is mainly designed for charging inverter, microcontroller 50-Watt Inverter using solar energy. Due to the many benefits of using rotating solar panel projects inverter microcontroller 50w energy, many institutions are opting to make use of solar energy. This system uses a sun-tracking solar panel which helps to charge the inverter. The inverter is used in case of a power cut. The inverter is an electronic device that converts DC to AC. In the presence of electricity, the inverter gets charged. These types of solar panels ensure that the maximum amount of solar energy is captured into the panel by continuously keeping the panel surface perpendicular to rays of the sun, in other words by facing towards the sun.
This system is powered by ATmega 328 microcontroller, it includes a transformer, MOSFET switch, DC inverter,12 V battery, 50W solar panel, and charger. Solar energy helps to charge the battery by a natural source of energy. As we switch on the loads, the battery chargers the inverter and it gets converted from DC to AC, then the setup transformer increases the voltage required to run the device. MOSFET is a transistor that regulates the voltage and then it provides powers to the load. Our system successfully powers the AC load using a sun tracking solar panel.
FEATURE OF SOLAR INVERTER CONTROLLER
- Protects the battery (12V) from overcharging.
- Reduces system maintenance and increases battery lifetime.
- Auto charged indication.
- Reliability is high.
- 10amp to 40amp of charging current.
- Monitors the reverse current flow.
TYPES OF SOLAR CELLS
- Simple 1or2 stage controls
- PWM(Pulse width modulated)
- Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT)
ADVANTAGES OF ROTATING SOLAR INVERTER USING MICROCONTROLLER
- Trackers generate more electricity than their stationary counterparts due to increased direct exposure to solar rays. This increase can be as much as 10 to 25% depending on the geographic location of the tracking system.
- There are many different kinds of solar trackers, such as single-axis and dual-axis trackers, all of which can be the perfect fit for a unique job site. Installation size, local weather, degree of latitude and electrical requirements are all important considerations that can influence the type of solar tracker best suited for a specific solar installation.
- Solar trackers generate more electricity in roughly the same amount of space needed for fixed-tilt systems, making them ideal for optimizing land usage.
- In certain states, some utilities offer Time of Use (TOU) rate plans for solar power, which means the utility will purchase the power generated during the peak time of the day at a higher rate. In this case, it is beneficial to generate a greater amount of electricity during these peak times of the day. Using a tracking system helps maximize energy gains during these peak time periods.
- Advancements in technology and reliability in electronics and mechanics have drastically reduced long-term maintenance concerns for tracking systems.
DISADVANTAGES OF ROTATING SOLAR INVERTER USING MICROCONTROLLER
- Solar trackers are slightly more expensive than their stationary counterparts, due to the more complex technology and moving parts necessary for their operation. This depending on the size and location of the project.
- The advancements in reliability, there is generally more maintenance required than a traditional fixed rack, though the quality of the solar tracker can play a role in how much and how often this maintenance is needed.
- Trackers are a more complex system than fixed racking. This means that typically more site preparation is needed, including additional trenching for wiring and some additional grading.
- Single-axis tracker projects also require an additional focus on company stability and bankability. When it comes to getting projects financed, these systems are more complex and thus are seen as a higher risk from a financier’s viewpoint.
- Solar trackers are generally designed for climates with little to no snowmaking them a more viable solution in warmer climates. Fixed racking accommodates harsher environmental conditions more easily than tracking systems.
- Fixed tracking systems offer more field adjustability than single-axis tracking systems.
DIFFERENT BETWEEN SOLAR PANEL AND ROTATING SOLAR
The difference between the fixed solar panels and tracking solar panels is nothing but the energy produced from it. Solar panel produces electrical energy depending on the amount of sun rays falls on it. If the rays fall perpendicular the output will maximum. If you mount a solar panel without any tracking mechanism.
INCASE OF IMMEDIATE PROJECTS
All of the above; If this article is not working for you. So you can contact with the subject of your specific project. And we will lead you, to get that kind of project as soon as possible. If in case you are feeling to buy a project for ROTATING SOLAR INVERTER USING MICROCONTROLLER 50W; simply contact us. And for your convenience; that we provide all BTech final year engineering projects in Lucknow chinhat.