6 Volt DC to 10 Volt DC Converters Electrical project.
Electrical and Electronics Engineering involves designing, controlling and maintaining the electrical equipment. Some of the 6 Volt DC to 10 Volt DC Converters.project areas of the electrical field are power generation, power system equipment maintenance and handling; industrial control and robotics, power electronics and energy systems. Therefore, this article gives a brief explanation of the top innovative electrical projects for engineering students.
Our project proposes to step up the DC voltage to DC voltage converters applied by making use of voltage multiplying principles. The system uses a 555 timer IC the provide the required output astable mode that is approx double of the supplied voltage. This output from the 555 timer IC is now forwarded to a voltage multiplier ckt in order to achieve the needed output.
Our project consists of a voltage doubling circuit that integrates two diodes along with 2 capacitors. The system is integrated with a 555 timer IC that runs in astable mode. A supplied DC voltage here applied at 6 volts outputs a 10 volts DC voltage. The 555 timer IC output is then transferred through a voltage doubler in order to produce a 10 V DC having 20% regulation due to circuit parameters.
But, the applied load should be now restricted to around 5 mA since applying a higher current may lead to poor regulation in the future. This may lead to output voltage lowering below a particular level. A multimeter can now be used to measure the output. Moreover, the system can be further improved by getting three to ten ties more output voltage using multiple stages.
Note;-Before anything so deep firstly know what is DC to DC volt converter.
A dc-dc converter is an electronic circuit. The main function of this circuit is to modify one potential difference(ex. voltage) level to another potential difference level. It is basically a voltage regulator consisting of switches, inductors, and capacitors for power conversion. There are numerous applications of DC-DC converter. Its major application is a steady switch-mode dc power supply.
Advantages of 6 Volt DC to 10 Volt DC Converter
- There are numerous applications of DC-DC converter. Its major application is a steady switch-mode dc power supply. And the following are the main reasons for its widespread use in electronic circuits.
- To simplify power supply systems.
- To isolate the primary circuit and secondary circuit.
- To match the loads to the power supply.It provides a technique to extend potential from partly reduced cell potential.
- It is available as a whole hybrid circuit element and requires very few additional components.
- DC to DC choppers are used to regulate the voltage.
- It is constructed to make the best usage of the energy yield for photo-voltaic systems.
- Isolated DC-DC converter has more energy transformer on condition of the barrier.
- The output of an isolated converter is organized as positive or negative.
Disadvantages of 6 Volt DC to 10 Volt DC Converter
1-They are expensive.
2-Choppers are inadequate due to unsteady voltage and current supply.
3-Disadvantages of fly-back type: More EMI due to gap, More ripple current, More input/output capacitance, higher losses, etc.
Conclusion;- In order to understand the advantages of DC-DC converter and disadvantages of DC-DC converter one has to understand DC-DC converter basics and its types.
IN CASE OF IMMEDIATE PROJECTS
All of the above; if all context is not working for you. So you can simply contact us. And if you still need to buy online, projects for 6 Volt DC to 10 Volt DC Converter, although we have also provided all electrical projects for your convenience. Afterword; you can mail us for towards your Electrical Engineering projects query. In last, we are telling you that we provide all types of Btech Final year engineering projects. For more, you can visit this link.